Introducing an OTF like none-other. The Infidel is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands.
Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play. Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
Upgraded with a DLC-coated CPM-S30V blade and blacked-out hardware, this exclusive Infidel is designed for situations where stealth is key. The incredibly smooth, rugged, and fast action mechanism is purely tactical, and ha a cool factor that you must experience to appreciate. The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator's fantasy come true. This is a limited production run of 3,000 pieces.
- Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Double edge dagger blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Burnt bronze 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Smoke gray PVD blade and deep carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Blade Finish: Smoke Gray PVD
- Weight: 4.90 oz.
- Handle Material: Burnt Bronze Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Clip: Tip-Down, Smoke Gray PVD, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 8.91"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Made in the USA