Chroma is famous in the world of professional chefs for their outstanding quality. Each knife line was carefully manufactured by experienced craftsmen or factories, designed by the worlds best designers Conran, Porsche. Chroma guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship for the life of the product under normal use and following the care instructions. The handle of the Type 301 by F.A. Porsche is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, and the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. The blade of each knife is carefully sharpened by the hand of a master. Chroma cutlery is extremely sharp and holds its edge for a very long time so you can spend more time enjoying your food and less time sharpening a dull knife.
- Features an ergonomic handle designed by F.A. Porsche
- Constructed of high-quality 18/10 Japanese 301 stainless steel
- Metal pearl clearly demarcates the end of the handle for better control when cutting
- Seamless perfection and hygienic transition from blade to handle
- Special grinding method is used, so the knife stays sharp longer and is easier to sharpen