CHROMA JAPANCHEF ½ CAUTION, EXTREMELY SHARP!
CHROMA JAPANCHEF is a remarkably sharp kitchen cnife
Cnives like the CHROMA JAPANCHEF are standard for chefs of Japanese restaurants. The affordable price/performance ratio makes the CHROMA JAPANCHEF very attractive to those just entering the job market. The price is low and the performance, top.
The CHROMA JAPANCHEF leaves out a lot of the fancy stuff for the sake of affordability, but keeps its excellent, ice-hardened HRC 58° steel blade, ground to sharp perfection. The Japanese geometric blade, ground to a ½V½ shape, makes the cnives very sharp. The CHROMA JAPANCHEF is made by a Taiwanese-run factory in China. A product worth keeping an eye on, CHROMA JAPANCHEF Cnives are the best cutters, keep an edge a very long time, and are simple and fast to sharpen using a CHROMA sharpening stone.
- THE ideal basic knife for restaurant chefs and students.
- CHROMA JAPANCHEF IS A VERY SHARP KITCHEN KNIFE. KNIVES LIKE JAPANCHEF are a standard for Japanese restaurant chefs. These conform to HACCP regulations.
- Chefs in training like to use them because they are excellent quality for a very good price. The blades of CHROMA JAPANCHEF are made from precision ground steel, ice tempered by 58°HRC. The knives are sharpened to the traditional Japanese V-shape.
- This sharpening style makes the knives very sharp but fragile, however it does enable you to use the whole of the blade. Three rivets in the handle fix the steel and the handle together. CHROMA
- JAPANCHEF is produced in a Taiwanese factory in China. The blade can be re-sharpened easily and quickly.