Victorinox 7.5" Chefs Knife, Serrated Blade, Black Fibrox Handle, 40720. Modern nylon and patented Fibrox handle is hygienic, dishwasher safe, slip-resistant and NSF approved. The handle is ergonomically designed to help minimize tension at the wrist and provides a much more comfortable grip than rosewood handles. Also known as a Cook's Knife, the chef's knife is an all-purpose knife used for slicing, chopping, dicing, mincing, and many other functions. The blade is curved to allow the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a more precise cut. Most chefs recommend using the largest chef's knife that is comfortable in the cook's hands.
High carbon stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. These blades do not discolor or stain. These knives are specially ground and tempered so that they can be re-sharpened over and over again, keeping a sharp edge throughout their lifetime. Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal. The blade is then hardened, tempered, ground down, polished, etched and finished. Swiss Army Victorinox provides professionals in food processing and preparation with superior quality, value-priced cutlery that enhances performance and increases productivity.
- High carbon, stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen
- Special tempering process is used to resharpen over and over again
- Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal.
- Our patented Nylon handles are hygienic, dishwasher safe and slip-resistant
- All Victorinox cutlery products are backed by a lifetime guarantee