Designed to accommodate anyone who has a wide assortment of knife styles, the WE120 Precision Sharpener is one of our more versatile sharpeners. This sharpener offers a wide angle range of 13-35 degrees per side, the ability to sharpen asymmetrical grinds, micro-angle adjustments in less than 1 degree increments and the ability to clamp blades that are up to 3/8" thick. Providing greater angle control and a wider range of angle options than the WE50 and WE100 models, it can clamp a large assortment of knife grinds and blade thicknesses. The WE120 Precision Sharpener can be mounted to a home workstation or mounted to any of the bases we offer. The WE120 Portable does not require a base. It comes with a carrying case and a C-clamp for easy mounting to any surface.
Portable Option does not require a base. It comes with a carrying case and a C-clamp for easy mounting to any surface.
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Wide angle range for added versatility
- Fine angle adjustment and control
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise is operated with an included Allen Key
- Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades for more advanced sharpening capabilities
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable clamping of even thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive)
- Main angle adjustment in 1 degree increments, and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05 degree increments
- Guide Rods: 8"
- Product Weight: 5 LBS