Developed especially for butchers and packers who permanently use the knife without putting it away!
- Made in Germany specifically for industrial butchering environments. Offset transition between handle and blade allows for ease in sharpening. Knives have a hardness of 56.5 Rockwell degrees. Honing is finished and the blade is perfected by hand to complete the blade
- Soft, ergonomic handle grip is made from slip proof plastic. Handle are applied for the perfect and most ergonomic grip with a slip-proof finish, all of which meets international standards and regulations.
- Highly polished surface for highest possible rust resistance and durability of the cutting edge. Polishing is achieved by machine for a flawless and smooth finish with complete perfection to prevent rust on the blade and ultimately easier to clean.
- Blade made of high quality chrome molybdenum steel. Latest high tech vacuum tempering process is used for hardening and creating an even blade and a lasting edge.
- Unique Serial Number on Every Blade. Fluted edge knives increase productivity. Grinding of the blade is fully automatic and precise in step 1, then step 2 is performed by a master grinder, and finally step 3 in grinding is hand finished with precision unlike any other.